The aim of this policy is to provide an outline of the participant withdrawal, refund and transfer of registration process and procedures for the Australian Beach Games. By registering in and completing the payment of fees for participation in the ABG, participants accept that financial commitments, planning and other related commitments are made by the Organiser under the expectation of the persons planned participation. Therefore, it is accepted through registration into the ABG that refunds for withdrawal are not possible in all circumstances due to such commitments and expectations created after the point of registration.
Request for refund may be considered at the discretion of the Organiser for instances of personal injury, illness or family caring responsibilities arising from the injury to, illness of or passing of an immediate familymember that results in an individual no longer being able to attend desired ABG activities, subject to the following conditions:
1. All requests for refund must be submitted in writing to the Registrations Manager no later than 5.00pm 3 March 2017.
2. All requests for refund will be assessed, and if deemed eligible, the participant may be granted a refundof fees paid, less $30.00 administration fee.
3. Requests for refund received after 5pm 3 March 2017 will not be considered under any circumstances*, unless and to the extent the Organiser is required to provide a refund or payment at law.
4. All required supporting documentation MUST be submitted with the written refund request.
5. All participants applying for a refund will be advised in writing of the outcome of their request.
6. Refunds will not be granted or considered for participants who have:had a change in employment circumstances resulting in their in ability to attend the ABG had a cancellation of or non-approval for annual leave resulting in their inability to attend the ABG had a change in financial circumstance since registering other non-specific changes in personal circumstance changed their mind and simply no longer wish to compete any other reason for seeking a refund outside of a personal in
jury, illness or family caring responsibilities arising from the injury to, illness of or passing of an immediate family member.
7. Where a participant is not eligible for a refund of registration fees, a request to transfer fees to a replacement participant may be made.
Requests may be made to transferregistration fees paid from one withdrawing participant to a replacement participant.
1. All requests for transfer must be submitted in writing to the Registrations Manager no later than 5pm 3 March 2017.
2. A $30.00 administration fee will be applied to all transfers
3. Personal information for thereplacement participant must besubmitted at the time of transfer request,in order for registration fee transfer code to be issued. Payment codes will be issued to the value of original registration payment, less a $30.00 administration fee. The original participant’s registration into ABG will be withdrawn at this time.
4. All participants applying for a transfer will be advised in writing of the outcome of their request.
5. All transfer applications must be made directly to AMG and not through any support or associated Organiser.
6. All transfer requests are subject to sport entry requirements, and are approved at the discretion of the Organisers.